/* Am I A Pundit Now?: Draft Lieberman.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Draft Lieberman.

Dubya would do well to find a place for Joe Lieberman in his administration. It would be a masterstroke to pluck the one candidate who supported the war on terror out of the democratic party as an act of high-minded bipartisanship. Personally, I think he has the heart and dedication to make a great head of Homeland Security. Perhaps another ex-governor with executive experience in the mold of Tom Ridge would be a more obvious choice for handling the nuts and bolts. But, I think no one would garner as much support from both sides of the aisles as Liberman. In my mind, and in the minds of alot of republicans I bet, Lieberman has gone from merely being Al Gore's running mate, to being a principled proponent of the GWOT.

1:54 AM | | |