/* Am I A Pundit Now?: Blogging Styles

Monday, August 01, 2005

Blogging Styles

As you may have noticed, my blogging here is a haphazard and sporadic thing at best.

You might also notice that I have no ads here, and so my interest in blogging is strictly personal, with no pecuniary gain at stake. Thus I feel no pressure to blog unless necessary.

I decided a while back that I would not blog unless the mood hits me - I am opposed to blogging just for blogging's sake - and so you will see many blank days here where I have no new posts.

Lately I have not been posting much because nothing really outrages me. I am still surrounded by outrages, that never really changes, but nothing really strikes me as being a blogworthy outrage. Venting is my usual motivation for creating my famous bloviating rants, and so absent the outrage, no rant.

This is just a little statement of purpose here, and an explanation to those who think I am lazy (I am that too) and those who are disappointed that I blog so infrequently (there must be one or two of you out there).

Just my blogging style, that's all.

12:42 PM | | |