/* Am I A Pundit Now?: 5th Columnist Inside HuffPo

Monday, August 29, 2005

5th Columnist Inside HuffPo

Great. After I completely bailed out on the Huffington Post, I discover that there was one blogger there worth reading.

This is some of the funniest stuff I ever read on a blog. This guy skewers and deflates a lot of the sanctimonious mediocrities posing as 'bloggers' on HuffPo (which is, basically, all of them) and for some reason Arianna puts up with it.

Greg's posts are always a twofer, because the tight-sphinctered comments by his detractors are nearly as funny as his posts.

I think Arianna hasn't gotten rid of this guy yet because she would be too embarassed to admit she made a mistake in handing him the keys to HuffPo.

Don't forget to check out his DOUBLE SECRET HIDDEN BLOG contained in his bio.

5:40 PM | | |