Here is just a quick list of things far too many democrats actually believe:
1. Bush is Hitler.
2. Bush lies about everything.
3. The Patriot Act has taken away all of our rights.
4. Halliburton sets our foreign policy.
5. Michael Moore told the truth.
6. Bush stole the 2000 election.
7. Bush stole the 2004 election.
8. Bush wants to poison our water.
9. Bush wants to eliminate Social Security.
10. Bush invaded Afghanistan to build a pipeline.
11. The recession started when Bush was inaugurated.
12. The Swift Boat Veterans were discredited.
13. Bush really did go AWOL from the Air National Guard.
14. Kerry really did go to Cambodia.
15. Republicans are scared of Howard Dean.
16. Hillary is a moderate.
17. The US sold Saddam Hussein all of his weapons.
18. Clinton was greater than Reagan.
19. The Soviet Union was going to collapse on its own anyway.
20. The bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was unnecessary.
21. Communism actually accomplished some good things.
22. The rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer.
23. Tax cuts are bad.
24. Aggression always starts the cycle of violence.
25. The U.S. is too powerful.
26. Bush knew about 9/11 before hand.
27. Bush knew Saddam had no WMDs.
28. Bush wants to outlaw homosexuality.
29. Carter is a foreign policy genius.
30. Marx was on to something.
31. Noam Chomsky is a great intellectual.
32. Republicans trample on the Constitution.
33. We should listen to the europeans.
34. We shouldn't drill in ANWR.
There must be hundreds more of these, I am sure I will be adding others soon.
Linked to Outside the Beltway's Beltway Traffic Jam, and Mudville Gazette's Open Post.
6:10 AM |