/* Am I A Pundit Now?: Vodkapundit - God Bless the USA.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Vodkapundit - God Bless the USA.

Vodkapundit was the first blog I followed regularly. Stephen Green just seemed so damn right about everything during election (because I agreed with him on almost everything - that makes him correct, of course),that I began to click on him every day. I just mention this because his blog is the one I most try to emulate. Tight, to the point, and not pedantic. He asks if those who are socially liberal, but support the war, are not the new Silent Majority. In a previous age, the democratization of the middle east, the introduction of elections, rights and freedoms to replace dictatorship and terror, would have been called progressive. Who, then, is more progressive - George W. Bush, or those who protest him? Well, who has freed more people?

4:55 PM | | |